Updates to the System Design Tool Now Available
We are pleased to announce improvements to the System Design Tool.
As a reminder, the System Design Tool estimates a customer’s recording storage and bandwidth requirements based on their camera settings, such as their frame rate, days of recording required, scene complexity, audio, etc.
Among the additions to the tool are:
- Inclusion of our VA2 and VA4 Series IP Cameras
- Addition of the 4, 8, and 12-channel models of the X-Series Hybrid Recorders
- Ability to create a copy of a camera group
- Ability to export a location as a CSV file, directly from the print screen
- New filters on the Recorder Selector page
Additional improvements to the tool include:
- The ability to print more than 10 locations
- Group Settings now show separate bandwidth requirements for primary and alternate streams
- Users can print directly from a Location rather than having to return to the Locations Menu
- Users can set a camera framerate to 30FPS
- Camera fields are now populated with the default settings for each camera line