Looking for a quick answer to your question about our Partner Portal? Below is a list of frequently asked questions and answers to help. If the information you need isn’t provided below, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is my username?
The email address you used to register for a Partner Portal account is now your username.
- How can I recover my password?
Click on the “Lost your Password?” link to reset your password.
- I can’t login to the Partner Portal. What should I do?
Please check that your username (your email address) is correct.
Please try resetting your password, by clicking the “Lost your Password?” link.
If you are still having difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com describing the issue you are experiencing. Please include any error messages you received.
- I am getting the error message: ERROR: Your email address or password is incorrect
Please check that your email address is correct.
Please try resetting your password by clicking the “Lost your Password?” link.
- I didn’t activate my account (confirm my email address) before the 24 hour activation token expired. What should I do?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you another Welcome Email.
- I did not receive the Welcome Email. How can I activate my account?
The Welcome Email is sent from our email@example.com email account. Please check to see if the Welcome Email was routed to your junk inbox, or check with your IT department to find out if the email was rejected for security reasons.
- My email address has changed. How can I update it in the Partner Portal?
Send your new email address to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will update it for you.
- I have changed companies. Can I keep my current portal account?
If you have changed companies and need your account updated to your new company name / email address, please send the new information to email@example.com.
Note: If your new company is not an existing March Networks certified partner, then we will need to review your portal account to determine whether it can remain active.
- How can I create a Training account so I can start my March Networks product certification training?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where can I launch my Training program (or access the Learning Management System) in the portal?
You can access your certification training from the Training Center page on our portal by selecting the LAUNCH YOUR TRAINING icon.
Ready to start?
Launch your training
If you are still unable to access the training, please send an email to email@example.com.